Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Bianca - photos!

Hybrid View

Default A friend for Bianca - photos!

We are currently in the process of setting up a date for Bianca with a lovely young bun named Henry.
    I know that it's the right thing to do but I feel like I'm betraying Billy so I'm not enjoying it as much as I should.
    I'm sure I will have a change of heart the moment that I meet him though, he's adorable
    Last edited by roxyroller88; 16-03-2017 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    We are currently in the process of setting up a date for Bianca with a lovely young bun named Henry.
    I know that it's the right thing to do but I feel like I'm betraying Billy so I'm not enjoying it as much as I should.
    I'm sure I will have a change of heart the moment that I meet him though, he's adorable
    I hope that Bianca and Henry will take a liking to each other. It is very selfless of you to put Bianca's needs first despite the fact that taking on another Rabbit will be an emotional challenge for you x

Henry

Aww, he's gorgeous and I spy a little cheeky face!!!

I know exactly what you mean, I swore Bailey would be my last bunny and found it heartbreaking after loosing honey. I personally really struggled but could see Bailey was getting bored and needed company. It is hard, but try and think of it that, you are helping give another little bunny a wonderful home and billy will always be proud of you for that xx
    Rest in peace my beautiful fur babies - Tango, Whiskey, Harvey & Honey **Forever in my heart**

Henry has just lost his friend and is very sad without her. He came from a hoarding case so he hasn't had it easy.
    He does look cheeky doesn't he?! We have just put down our deposit and he is getting his filavac jab tomorrow. We are taking Bea up on March 13th

Quote Originally Posted by roxyroller88 View Post
    Aww Roxy that's a lovely thought. The sight of Bianca with a friend will prove to you it's the right decision, and Billy would be happy about that, I am in no doubt x

Mama Doe

Aww he's lovely,hope their "date" goes well.

Lots of luck for their date. He looks like a cutie.

My dh surprised me by saying that he thinks we should get Dottie a friend a.s.a.p after losing Darwin. I feel like maybe we should wait longer, but I do agree that she needs the company, so we are going to visit the rescue x

Henry is gorgeous you shouldn't feel guilty, you aren't betraying Billy, he would want you and Bianca to be happy. Hopefully doing something positive will help you
    I know it's all much easier said than done though

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

Henry looks lovely with oodles of character I hope that they like each other.