• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Bianca - photos!

156tnw7.jpg

She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though :) Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit :love:

156tnw7.jpg

She's squishing him a little but here they are! It's been hard to get a photo of them, he is so nervous and he hides behind her whenever we get too close. He's making a lot of progress though :) Last night he licked my fingers and today we've had a dead bunny flop and a binky. I think he is really going to thrive over time as a house rabbit :love:

Looks to me like she's not letting anyone - not ANYONE - get to her man! :love:

So far they seem very happy together :) He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad :(

So far they seem very happy together :) He obviously feels very comfortable around her. I've never had a bun like Henry before so we have got a lot of learning to do. I'm trying to leave him alone at the moment so that he focuses on Bea and can start to feel comfortable here. If we move even the slightest bit he darts to his litter tray where he feels comfortable or he hides behind her. Poor lad :(

My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x

My latest rabbit is like that - keeps darting behind the curtain and then peeking out!

I'm sure he'll make progress in leaps and bounds, with you and Bea to show him the ropes x

I'm sure he/she won't be like that for long :)

They have just been grooming each other at the same time. I'm not sure that there is anything sweeter to witness :love:

Oh bless them they do look very happy together :love:

I've had two rescue bunnies now who were very nervous of humans when they arrived. It can take a while but it's a great feeling when they've overcome that nervousness around you and learn to trust you, as I've no doubt Henry will do :love:

I used exactly the same tactic as you're doing with my two nervy buns. I kept interactions to a bare minimum in the first few days so they could surreptitiously suss me out and make sure I wasn't a threat. It seemed to work!

They make a lovely couple:love: I'm sure he will settle and learn to trust you once he realises you are the bringer of food and aren't going to hurt him :thumb:

I had to go back to work tonight so I left them unsupervised for the first time. Eek! Happy to report that I still have 4 (complete) bunnies. Phew!

Yay, well done bunnies :love:

For some inexplicable reason I've made Henry into a French bun. Every time I see his name in my head I pronounce it as "Henri" :oops: :lol:

:lol: I'm doing it myself now. I can't help imagining him in a stripey t-shirt/beret combo!

This is how they spend most of their day. Believe it or not the white blob is a rabbit :p
wwg36q.jpg

Back