• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welfare Hutches

I ordered a bespoke 12x5x6 ft Kennel from them last year and although it took longer than expected (due to Christmas) it still arrived in a few months time (somewhen in February this year) and they kept in contact with us throughout it all - got a discount too for the added wait time. They reply quickly with emails and over Facebook so I'm unsure why this happened! I can't remember how we paid but I think ours was over PayPal? Hopefully you get to hear back from them soon :( x
Good to hear another good experience, I really do think they're a great company, their hutches are brilliant quality, so hopefully this is a one off mix up that can be fixed! 😊

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone but good news we have got a reply and because of a staffing issue they were a bit slower than the usual but we will get our hutch in about 2 weeks! :) hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone but good news we have got a reply and because of a staffing issue they were a bit slower than the usual but we will get our hutch in about 2 weeks! :) hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend!

Yay I'm really glad, their stuff is worth the wait I promise!

Let us know when it arrives! I've ordered one. Expecting it next week but nervous after a few comments

I have a run of theirs and I did have a hutch (gave it to a rescue when I moved). Both fantastic quality. Great company. Glad it is all sorted now.

We've since heard from the company and they said they had a fire we have replied asking for money back and there has been no reply. Hope all you have a safe and good option and get your money back.
Thanks

Can't imagine how awful it must be to lose all of your work and business like that, lucky no one was hurt.
The email says they'll be able to contact customers personally about individual orders early next week so I wouldn't expect them to be able to reply in the meantime.

Hello good news, we noticed a website called "omlet" recently and we ordered a run from them (we couldn't get our welfare hutches because they told us that they have gone bankrupt but I don't know what's happened since then) It arrived, but a few days before I was off to Australia to see some friends so we couldn't assemble it. While we have been away our family has helped us by building it and yesterday we put in the mesh flooring ( because you know how much of a trouble digger both my rabbits are!!) So here it is:
ab920a7e52dcc633197e6aa3f7f7e263.jpg
298067f725b84d9fed37670822cb9fc4.jpg
7c259e9bb3cf9a5a3e1a9b9ecd66ed22.jpg

Hope everyone had/has a good summer!!

Hello good news, we noticed a website called "omlet" recently and we ordered a run from them (we couldn't get our welfare hutches because they told us that they have gone bankrupt but I don't know what's happened since then) It arrived, but a few days before I was off to Australia to see some friends so we couldn't assemble it. While we have been away our family has helped us by building it and yesterday we put in the mesh flooring ( because you know how much of a trouble digger both my rabbits are!!) So here it is:
ab920a7e52dcc633197e6aa3f7f7e263.jpg
298067f725b84d9fed37670822cb9fc4.jpg
7c259e9bb3cf9a5a3e1a9b9ecd66ed22.jpg

Hope everyone had/has a good summer!!

Wowwwwwww!!!! That looks so good :D:D

Back