• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Bed

BeccaT

Young Bun
What do people use for house rabbits beds? I've had a look at the photo examples but it is hard to tell with most of them. Do they need sort of a tunnel, shelter set up or blankets to dig into?

Indoor bunnies do like somewhere quiet to go to, not necessarily a bed like a dog would use. Also they will spend lots of time in a big litter tray, eating hay and snoozing. They tend to wee on blankets!

What do people use for house rabbits beds? I've had a look at the photo examples but it is hard to tell with most of them. Do they need sort of a tunnel, shelter set up or blankets to dig into?

Hi Becca :wave:

It's suck it and see really. My buns like having a soft (and warm) bed to flop out on, but as tonibun says, some wee on blankets, and worse - nibble them!

Boots had an IKEA doll bed, see photo in my signature. Although he seemed to like laying in the middle of the floor or in the hay in his litter tray as much as his bed!

Back