• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

6th bun with stasis since November - Snowflake - U/d post #124

Oops, typical of me to leave out an important detail! :oops: I would say that she might have a little bit less than normal coming out the other end but it's definitely there and not too far from a normal amount. In terms of size they're very close, maybe slightly smaller and they're still dark. They're round and a regular size though which is good.
Yes, I'm leaving her with a wide choice so she can eat what she wants (within reason! :p). She's just being picky. I'm not sure if it's just her being fussy now that she's got the good stuff or if it's something else. But she's certainly eager enough when it comes to something she wants.
She's been running around all morning being adorable. Certainly seems to be okay in herself.
She is eating as much hay as usual as it's one of the few things that she's happy to eat (thankfully). Plus I'm trying to increase all of their hay intake, though they're already excellent hay eaters and they do eat a lot of it.
I haven't taken away her favourites, coriander is her favourite and she's still getting that :D Actually she prefers the herbs anyway. She's never been a fan of spring greens and actually started leaving them before the stasis episiode.
Maybe I'm worrying over nothing? She's certainly full of energy! She hasn't stopped dashing around any binkying all morning!

Edit: Well after all that she just heard me rustle the Fibafirst bag. I offered her one fully expecting her to refuse it and she snatched it so quick she nearly took my fingers with it. Typical of a bunny to make a liar out of you :lol: So good to see her back to herself, though. I can't stop feeling privileged that we still have her after I'd come to truly believe we were going to lose her. I just keep looking at her and can't help but smile :love:

Last edited:
Back