Thread: Neutered male wanted for 5* free range house rabbit home in Southampton

Mama Doe

Default Neutered male wanted for 5* free range house rabbit home in Southampton

For my lovely boarding clients who have a 9 year old recently bereaved female. Looks or age irrelevant, they just want her to have a husbun as soon as possible. Has to be neutered and vaccinations preferred although not essential as they can get those done.

This really is a fantastic home - PM for more details.
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio) Hettie & Sweep and troublesome River who is still waiting for the right man!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

Bumping up

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

We have some lovely boys at Rabbit Residence Rescue that haven't yet been advertised and we'd home to Southampton.
    Bunny mum to rescue rabbits Cinna, Katniss, Prim, Haymitch, Rose, Shadow, Claudia, Ollie, Blue and Willow
    Binky free at the bridge Desbun & Nemo. Miss you both so much
    Manager at Rabbit Residence Rescue

Mama Doe

Sorry, this was sorted before the post went up!!

However, Tabithakat - I am looking for a boy for my River - she has had 5 failed bonds though so I don't know logistically how it would work with bonding and whether you have a calm bunny who may be suitable to deal with a feisty girl?
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Blue, Noah (trio) Hettie & Sweep and troublesome River who is still waiting for the right man!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Woody, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner