• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VET BED.. Great Prices!! Order here!

Mubby

Banned
Just thought id post this...

Ive ordered a whole lot from this guy online , he has very good prices and cuts to size. he gives discount for duplicate orders and i found him very good to deal with!!!

he auctions on Ebay , but id recommend email him direct and you may get it cheaper!!!

his ebay auctions are here so you can take a look at the stock and whats available.... http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...rid=ata-fur&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

his email is fur@theATA.com

:wink: :D

There is another person selling Pro-fleece. Is that the same thing or is vet bed better?
Chris

Hi Chris, I think it's been said that pro-fleece is better than vet bed although vet bed is generally the more expensive of the 2. Both manufactured but the same people, makes no sense :lol:

Angela

vetbed

just looking at thouse prices, both the bin's and starting prices this man looks a good place to buy from, were i work we charge £12.75 per half meter for vetbed.......

Back