Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

Default Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen - 7 year old white lionhead

Sorry Catherine, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes! I've had a good think overnight and I'd be very happy to have Imogen and try bonding her with my two. If everyone is ok with that then I'm happy to have a homecheck whenever is a good time.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Hi Elena - I'll PM you .

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Sorry Catherine, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes! I've had a good think overnight and I'd be very happy to have Imogen and try bonding her with my two. If everyone is ok with that then I'm happy to have a homecheck whenever is a good time.

Ooh exciting! Imogen doesn't know how famous and wanted she has become. She'll be a celebrity

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    No. Absolutely not! I am not looking for a new bunny but would be happy to give her new home if she needed it. But I'd rather she went to a home that 'needed' her. If that makes sense!!
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Woody, Noah (trio) and newcomer River! Not forgetting Hettie & Sweep who live with their grandad but visit often
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

What a popular little lady & I'm not surprised - Imogen is gorgeous

Warren Veteran

I am so pleased Imogen is so fortunate to have lived in so many wonderful homes during her life.

I know when I saw her on RU 2 years ago, I fell in love. I've just braved the wind to tell her that *fingers crossed*, she'll have some new friends and someone to talk to and groom very soon. I don't even think you live that far from my family Elena - my parents are in Orpington, which is where I grew up.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Yup Orpington is about 10 mins down the A20. I actually drive past the turn off when I go to the hay suppliers.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

What a lovely outcome (possible outcome). Hope all works out well for lovely fluffy Imogen.