Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

I don't insure any of my pets as I prefer to keep a veterinary savings account instead. In the 2 years she's lived with me, she's only visited the vet for routine injections. I think there is one company who will insure older bunnies, but I don't know the name of it I'm afraid.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

While I would love an easy trio (who wouldn't!) I couldn't give her the attention she needs. Also Lopsy's fantastic at running into Aboleth on her blind side and startling her stupid so maybe not the best home ;P

Best wishes and give me a shout if you need transport north
    The geeky one...

I often read-and-run, otherwise I spam, but I promise to send you silent vibes whenever you need them!

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

I did have Imogen insured while she was with me but of course I started that before she developed EC and just kept the same policy. She was with P@H insurance
    Help me raise 4,354 for a new wheelchair - PET PHOTO COMPETITION NOW OPEN!

https://www.facebook.com/Georges-New...20582/?fref=ts

I found an insurance that insures older bunnies and was really reasonable. Not sure if they go up to 7 or 7 is included but worth calling them.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ight=insurance
    Last edited by cpayne; 22-02-2017 at 03:39 PM.

This is a very tentative enquiry but would she bond with a pair do you think? She's the same age as Smudge and with Mini being possibly terminal with kidney failure I am in a quandary as to what to do. Imogen may well be the answer but I need to think more about things!

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    I don't insure any of my pets as I prefer to keep a veterinary savings account instead. In the 2 years she's lived with me, she's only visited the vet for routine injections. I think there is one company who will insure older bunnies, but I don't know the name of it I'm afraid.
    I think it was Agria?

But I don't know whether they would insure a bunny of Imogen's age.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    This is a very tentative enquiry but would she bond with a pair do you think? She's the same age as Smudge and with Mini being possibly terminal with kidney failure I am in a quandary as to what to do. Imogen may well be the answer but I need to think more about things!
    All I can tell you is that she is very submissive and placid and seems to be a 'follower' rather than a 'leader'. She's definitely the most submissive bunny I've ever owned, and I've had a fair few over the years. In my honest opinion, I think she would easily bond with anyone as I believe Georgina found her easy to bond with Sebastian too. But obviously I couldn't say for sure unless it was attempted.

Default Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen - 7 year old white lionhead

She sounds adorable! I need to have a chat with my parents as to what they think I should do but I've had a bit of a think and I'm definitely interested if no one has snapped her up yet!

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Mama Doe

Ok. It seems like there are options

Where I am. My two are happy as they are for now, so I am totally happy to be considered for a home but if someone came up who was looking for an older female specifically (like Elena) or somewhere closer / better for another reason then I would happily be a reserve
    Bunny mum to Jessie, Woody, Noah (trio) and newcomer River! Not forgetting Hettie & Sweep who live with their grandad but visit often
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Molly and Peaches

Remembering Skye, Maisie-pig and Marley-pig. Always in our hearts and very much missed

Looking for welfare orientated bunny boarding in Hampshire? Visit www.chestnutcorner.co.uk or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chestnutcorner

Elena/Catherine - thank you both for your interest in her . I just want Imogen to have company and as much as I hate to have to give her up, her needs are greater than mine. Of course, I would still need to know your set ups but basically just let me know if either of you would like to meet her and I'm sure we can arrange something. As I said, I'm happy to drive wherever I need to go in order to find her the perfect home - even if it's only for a 'get to know you' session. I'm not worried if people change their minds - everyone has to be happy with the decision. She travels OK so a car journey wouldn't worry me too much.