• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen - 7 year old white lionhead

Sorry Catherine, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes! I've had a good think overnight and I'd be very happy to have Imogen and try bonding her with my two. If everyone is ok with that then I'm happy to have a homecheck whenever is a good time.

Sorry Catherine, I hope I haven't stepped on any toes! I've had a good think overnight and I'd be very happy to have Imogen and try bonding her with my two. If everyone is ok with that then I'm happy to have a homecheck whenever is a good time.

Ooh exciting! Imogen doesn't know how famous and wanted she has become. She'll be a celebrity :)

No. Absolutely not! I am not looking for a new bunny but would be happy to give her new home if she needed it. But I'd rather she went to a home that 'needed' her. If that makes sense!!

I am so pleased :D Imogen is so fortunate to have lived in so many wonderful homes during her life.

I know when I saw her on RU 2 years ago, I fell in love. I've just braved the wind to tell her that *fingers crossed*, she'll have some new friends and someone to talk to and groom very soon. I don't even think you live that far from my family Elena - my parents are in Orpington, which is where I grew up.

Yup Orpington is about 10 mins down the A20. I actually drive past the turn off when I go to the hay suppliers.

What a lovely outcome (possible outcome). Hope all works out well for lovely fluffy Imogen.

:love: she did bond very quickly with Sebastian in probably one of the worst ways possible so I was very lucky (rescue stuck them in a hutch unattended), the only issue I had was with Sebastian who got a bit hump happy once they were home so I had to reintroduce the hutch and run slower than expected. She is such a lovely wee bunny :love:

Imogen is here with me now and has settled nicely, eating hay and flopping out. :love: she's in our spare room with a baby gate at the door and Mini and Smudge have been saying hello though the bars. Mini then went back to eating :roll: Smudge has been showing lots of interest and seems to want to get in to see her. I plan to start bonding on Thursday afternoon so expect lots of updates! :lol:

Was great to meet you Mackers and to have a good rabbit chat!

Imogen is here with me now and has settled nicely, eating hay and flopping out. :love: she's in our spare room with a baby gate at the door and Mini and Smudge have been saying hello though the bars. Mini then went back to eating :roll: Smudge has been showing lots of interest and seems to want to get in to see her. I plan to start bonding on Thursday afternoon so expect lots of updates! :lol:

:D :D :D :D fingers crossed it all works out

Fingers crossed it all goes well :thumb:

Amazing :D

Fingers crossed for the bonding xx

What a lovely outcome for gorgeous Imogen with her fluffy ears! Hope the bonding goes well.

Such a lucky bunny and new mum! :D I hope she has many happy years with you, Elena. I've got such a big smile on right now! :D

Back