Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: *NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    I've never, ever, seen ears as fluffy as Imogens . They are actually naked right inside but the fluff goes all around the outside and along the inside edge. I don't think she ever suffered from cold ears (or any other part of her, given the depth of her coat). I'm afraid she'll be in a mega-moult now (sorry Elena). She was on the cusp of moulting her winter coat anyway but having gone from outdoors to indoors, it'll be a major floating-fluff-fest .
    Haha! No worries, I'm used to it with Smudge!

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    So this is them right now. I think they are pretty much bonded!!

Oh wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    So this is them right now. I think they are pretty much bonded!!

Adorable

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I've never, ever, seen ears as fluffy as Imogens . They are actually naked right inside but the fluff goes all around the outside and along the inside edge. I don't think she ever suffered from cold ears (or any other part of her, given the depth of her coat). I'm afraid she'll be in a mega-moult now (sorry Elena). She was on the cusp of moulting her winter coat anyway but having gone from outdoors to indoors, it'll be a major floating-fluff-fest .

Oh - I thought I'd lived a sheltered life, but she's obviously quite special

So, so lovely to see the three of them together in a bunny bundle . Well done on creating your new trio Elena. I'm so pleased to see Imogen happy and settled with her new friends. May they all have many happy years together xxxxxx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

So, so lovely to see the three of them together in a bunny bundle . Well done on creating your new trio Elena. I'm so pleased to see Imogen happy and settled with her new friends. May they all have many happy years together xxxxxx
    It's a bit of a dream come true. For you and Imogen. Just wonderful

I keep going to call her Nutmeg I think it must be the little things she does that are similar to what Nutmeg used to do, maybe because Nutmeg also had sight issues.

They now have access to all three rooms. I let them in there (edit: that is, my bedroom) yesterday as when I let them on the landing Smudge dug at the door so much he managed to open it so I figured it was better to neutralise and put them in there slightly ahead of what I'd planned. She found it a bit disconcerting at first I think but she's quite a bit more confident now.

I won't update here anymore as I think they're pretty much bonded but I do have some photos from my DSLR that I'll put in a new thread once I get round to editing them!
    Last edited by Elena; 06-03-2017 at 09:38 PM.

Photos: Mischa/Mini/Nutmeg/Smudge/Imogen/Instagram Housing Stickies: Indoor/Outdoor

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

Awwww

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

wonderful news Elena
    Help me raise 4,354 for a new wheelchair - PET PHOTO COMPETITION NOW OPEN!

https://www.facebook.com/Georges-New...20582/?fref=ts