Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *NOW IN NEW HOME* Bereaved senior doe seeks new home - Imogen

Wise Old Thumper Georgeypudding's Avatar

she did bond very quickly with Sebastian in probably one of the worst ways possible so I was very lucky (rescue stuck them in a hutch unattended), the only issue I had was with Sebastian who got a bit hump happy once they were home so I had to reintroduce the hutch and run slower than expected. She is such a lovely wee bunny

Imogen is here with me now and has settled nicely, eating hay and flopping out. she's in our spare room with a baby gate at the door and Mini and Smudge have been saying hello though the bars. Mini then went back to eating Smudge has been showing lots of interest and seems to want to get in to see her. I plan to start bonding on Thursday afternoon so expect lots of updates!

Was great to meet you Mackers and to have a good rabbit chat!

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Imogen is here with me now and has settled nicely, eating hay and flopping out. she's in our spare room with a baby gate at the door and Mini and Smudge have been saying hello though the bars. Mini then went back to eating Smudge has been showing lots of interest and seems to want to get in to see her. I plan to start bonding on Thursday afternoon so expect lots of updates!

fingers crossed it all works out
    Bunny mum to Dixie, Blue, Indy (trio), Sir Humphrey Floofalot and River & Albie!
    Piggy mum to Mabel, Peaches and Buzz

Fingers crossed it all goes well

Wise Old Thumper

Fantastic I hope the bonding goes well.

Banned

Amazing

Fingers crossed for the bonding xx

That's brilliant news, she's such a sweetie-pie

Good luck with the bonding, sounds like it could go very well.

I'm glad she has another loving home so quickly. Many vibes for a super easy bond

What a lovely outcome for gorgeous Imogen with her fluffy ears! Hope the bonding goes well.

Such a lucky bunny and new mum! I hope she has many happy years with you, Elena. I've got such a big smile on right now!