• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Benji came to me at the start of the Summer 2012 Olympics aged 5. Although loved and cared for, he'd spent his life until then as a lonely singleton but whilst with me, had a total of 4 wives - which he didn't seem too unhappy about! He bonded easily with them all, proving how amenable he was. He was the sweetest, loveliest bunny in the World and would sit for hours on end having a head-rub. Such a wonderful character and I will miss him dreadfully but I'll always be thankful to Sarah-Jane for bringing him to my attention and trusting me to give him a home. Sweet dreams Benji Boo and thank you for 4.5 amazing years. Binky free with Flora, Pea and Pod. Imogen is sitting on guard by your final resting place.

14089101_1798320333732859_6154013838426618889_n.jpg

1384337_1396651820566381_836162486_n.jpg

Benji came to me at the start of the Summer 2012 Olympics aged 5. Although loved and cared for, he'd spent his life until then as a lonely singleton but whilst with me, had a total of 4 wives - which he didn't seem too unhappy about! He bonded easily with them all, proving how amenable he was. He was the sweetest, loveliest bunny in the World and would sit for hours on end having a head-rub. Such a wonderful character and I will miss him dreadfully but I'll always be thankful to Sarah-Jane for bringing him to my attention and trusting me to give him a home. Sweet dreams Benji Boo and thank you for 4.5 amazing years. Binky free with Flora, Pea and Pod. Imogen is sitting on guard by your final resting place.

14089101_1798320333732859_6154013838426618889_n.jpg

1384337_1396651820566381_836162486_n.jpg

How lovely Mackers :love:

Four wives is good going for any bun. He was obviously a complete love heart :love:

I'm so very sorry that Benji has gone :cry: he looks like the sweetest, most gentle bumba. Handsome boy too, those were some lucky lady bunnies! :D
Sleep well, Benji. xxxx

I've already spoke to you about Benji but it wouldn't be right if I didn't acknowledge his passing here. I was so sad to hear of his passing, because he was a wonderful, happy bunny but also because I know how much he meant to you. In addition to that, he was Domino's brother and after losing Domino in July there was a little bit of comfort knowing that Benji was still out there.

Those babies were born such a long time ago, it's literally almost a different life. I'm nearly ten years older and while I frown hard at my younger self for letting her rabbit have babies twice (once, kind of, long story) I have had so much joy watching them in their lives. Benji was always special, right from the beginning and when he came back to me as an older boy I almost kept him, but it wouldnt have been in his best interests, or mine. I am SO, so happy he came to live with you, because I could see how happy he was and he got something he had never had, from me, or his previous family. He had companionship and more room than he could ever dream of.

I am so sad he's gone, but I am so thankful you were his final, forever home. x

Back