• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP D1ck Bruna

CrispyClaret

Warren Scout
Ok, technically not a rabbit or other pet. But **** Bruna the creator of Miffy has died aged 89, surely many young persons first awareness of rabbits were via Miffy books and collectables appearing in so many shops and Christmas stockings.

Last edited:
Ok, technically not a rabbit or other pet. But **** Bruna the creator of Miffy has died aged 89, surely many young persons first awareness of rabbits were via Miffy books and collectables appearing in so many shops and Christmas stockings.

Yes I love his stuff :love:

R.I.P.

You are right, that was my first impression of rabbits from the Miffy books! I have a vivid memory of the book corner at playgroup, so I was age 3/4 and me hunting through to find the Miffy rabbit books :love:

xxx

I loved the Miffy books :love: in fact one of our rabbits (pre RU) was called Miffy :love: RIP D1ck Bruna.

Oh this is so sad. :( My daughter and I both enjoyed the television show which was played on PBS here in the states. I think we have a few Miffy plushies in our collections.

RIP good sir. Thank you for the memories. :cry: xx

Back