• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When The Human Has Food...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
.. Why won't she give me any!!! SHOW ME THE FOOD.

fff8b998d15262601b79c001ef8696de.jpg

If she hears any form of packet rustling she bolts toward it.

Here she is trying to get my juice!! I literally can't move right now...

c082c20d1e2ac7fb8f97c486b5315d15.jpg

Aww I remember talking in a silly voice to my two bridge buns Rio and Cleo.."Bunnnnnyyy treats,bunny biscuits !" They would come running and ran in circles round me.I miss having bunnies.:lol:

Aww I remember talking in a silly voice to my two bridge buns Rio and Cleo.."Bunnnnnyyy treats,bunny biscuits !" They would come running and ran in circles round me.I miss having bunnies.:lol:

This was quavers and not for her. I think she has the whole idea of "what's yours is mine and what's mine is mine" 🤣🤣🤣

You bought quavers without the intention of sharing? You need to understand that all the food is for her and she lets you have some as well.

This morning i had a whole piece of toast without her. There has been murder and thumps in this house [emoji849][emoji23][emoji23]

You're treading a dangerous path by sneaking yourself some food and hoping not to be noticed. Bunnies know, I don't know how but they do

I've literally just sat down (been out for dinner) and she's jumping on me like this...

53617be7f0546df724e3d3746b5ff452.jpg

It's either "you smell of Thai food" or "give me snacks" and now she's licking my jeans!!

I've literally just sat down (been out for dinner) and she's jumping on me like this...

53617be7f0546df724e3d3746b5ff452.jpg

It's either "you smell of Thai food" or "give me snacks" and now she's licking my jeans!!

You see? Even going out behind her back didn't go unnoticed. She wants snacks, that is a definite Paddington Bear moment....."Paddington gave her a very hard stare". Licking jeans? i can't think of a clever response to that.

Back