• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love love love the quality of the hay from these guys

Mine have got ings and the meadow hay. They have recently had the timothy hay which went down well.

Mine have got ings and the meadow hay. They have recently had the timothy hay which went down well.

What was the timothy hay like when you last had it? I ordered some recently and my buns don't like it at all :( it's long and stalky but it's yellow and smells of absolutely nothing.
Was I unlucky?
X

Can't remember exactly when I had the timothy hay but it was lovely.

Ings hay is soft and thin and green. I give it to my guinea pigs to nest in (and eat). They sell sample packs so you could try that and see what your rabbits prefer.

What was the timothy hay like when you last had it? I ordered some recently and my buns don't like it at all :( it's long and stalky but it's yellow and smells of absolutely nothing.
Was I unlucky?
X
Mine would'nt eat their Timothy hay either, love the Ings though.

As per my other thread......

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?462987-Nature-s-Own-Hay-Ings-Timothy-Hay

I was just about to order from Timothyhay.co.uk when along comes your thread :lol:

I almost wish Timothyhay.co.uk would do a 'sample size'. I did get a sample sent from them, but it was a jiffy bag and only a few strands, so I couldn't really judge. I'd be willing to pay for a kilo to see what the rabbits really think of it over a couple of weeks .....

As per my other thread......

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?462987-Nature-s-Own-Hay-Ings-Timothy-Hay

I was just about to order from Timothyhay.co.uk when along comes your thread :lol:

I almost wish Timothyhay.co.uk would do a 'sample size'. I did get a sample sent from them, but it was a jiffy bag and only a few strands, so I couldn't really judge. I'd be willing to pay for a kilo to see what the rabbits really think of it over a couple of weeks .....

If you can wait a day or two until my next order has been delivered then I will happily send you a nice portion of the timothyhay.co.uk hay to try :thumb:

If you can wait a day or two until my next order has been delivered then I will happily send you a nice portion of the timothyhay.co.uk hay to try :thumb:

Roxy that would be amazing :D

I will obv pay for it and postage too. That would be so good for the buns to try out :D

Back