• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots - 5th February 2017

What a lovely tribute to a very special boy. You didn't have long enough together but it's obvious that each and every day with you would have been happy ones, with many good memories.

Sleep tight Boots xx

I'm so sorry to see this :( Boots was a gorgeous bunny, I love the pics :love: it is so so hard when they leave us, I really feel for you :( big hugs xxx binky free gorgeous boy xxx :(

Thankyou everyone. It's now a week since he died and I still feel raw and tearful :cry: my daughter got halfway across the room with a piece of banana for him when she remembered:cry:

I'm so so sorry zoobec, he was sooo beautiful. Binky free boots xxxxx

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Thankyou everyone. It's now a week since he died and I still feel raw and tearful :cry: my daughter got halfway across the room with a piece of banana for him when she remembered:cry:

I can relate to this. :cry: I still think when I'm heading out to clean the bunnies that I need to take care of Pip first since she's the lady. :cry:

They never leave our thoughts because they are so firmly in our hearts. ((((((Huge hugs))))))) xxxxx

Thankyou everyone:love: I collected his ashes from the vets this morning :cry: it still doesn't feel real :cry:

Randomly I found one of his poos in the middle of the living room just before I left for the vets, it felt like a sign that he is still there for me.

I'm hating being without him, it's the first time I have been rabbitless in about 13 years and I can't get used to it :cry:

Gone from our sight, but never our memories.
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts.

Back