• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots - 5th February 2017

On Monday it will be two months since Pip passed away. I understand so very much how you must be feeling. :cry:

He will always be with you, just in another form. I know you miss him so much. I wish I could take the pain away for you. (((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) xxxx

On Monday it will be two months since Pip passed away. I understand so very much how you must be feeling. :cry:

He will always be with you, just in another form. I know you miss him so much. I wish I could take the pain away for you. (((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) xxxx

The pain is awful isn't it:cry: hugs xx

So sorry to read this Zoobec. :cry:

Binky Free beautiful Boots.

Sending you hugs Zoobec.

I am so so sorry that I missed this.

I have had PC problems and it's harder on my phone.

So very sorry for your loss xxx

Today it is a year since we lost Boots :cry: there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of him, he is still very sadly missed :cry:

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. They do remain very much in our hearts.

Thinking of you as you remember your dear friend ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and sending lots of love as you remember a very special friend. He will always be remembered xx

Back