• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Acomb Rabbit Rescue is 5 years old!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Five years ago today I officially started Acomb Rabbit Rescue! :D

I don't have as much time to come on here and update all the buns available, but there are plenty on the website: http://www.acombrabbitrescue.org.uk/rabbits-available-for-adoption.html and they're on the FB page and Rabbit Rehome.

I haven't shared any photos yet of my Stewart and his beautiful new lady friend, Philomena.

Stewie has been on his own since losing Thurston, and a failed bond to Sandy. Pretty Philly seemed like the right lady for him, and they've been happily bonded for a few weeks now. After a slow start they're now inseparable :D

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, adopted or donated over the last five years! :wave:

Congratulations:love: Stewart and Philly look very happy :love: so sorry you lost Thurston :cry:

Five years ago today I officially started Acomb Rabbit Rescue! :D

I don't have as much time to come on here and update all the buns available, but there are plenty on the website: http://www.acombrabbitrescue.org.uk/rabbits-available-for-adoption.html and they're on the FB page and Rabbit Rehome.

I haven't shared any photos yet of my Stewart and his beautiful new lady friend, Philomena.

Stewie has been on his own since losing Thurston, and a failed bond to Sandy. Pretty Philly seemed like the right lady for him, and they've been happily bonded for a few weeks now. After a slow start they're now inseparable :D

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, adopted or donated over the last five years! :wave:

Congratulations Helen :wave:

Stewart and his lady friend, Philomena look exquisite together :love:

Thanks guys :D

Stewart does look a bit grumpy there, but he hates being inside. He's much happier now he's outside with Philly. I need to get some better photos of them together in the garden.

I can't believe it's been 5 years! :shock: Where does the time go?!

Back