• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arthur & Pearl (Pair) & Otto (Single Male) - Wales

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of: maggyrose

I have had to come to the decision to regime my bunnies due to the fact I have suffered a slip disc last year and I can't cope with the physical aspect of looking after them anymore.

I had 2 bunnies and then someone found one which was passed to me to rehome but he never left as he is such a lovely boy but because I was just holding onto him whilst meant to be looking for a new home I haven't had him vaxd or neutered. The other 2 are.

Here are the details of both, the pair can't be separated and the single male lives alone.

Physical Description - both are mini lops, Arthur -grey and Pearl -white and grey
Temperament - good when handled but aren't handled daily, they can be grumpy and mostly interested in each other. When lived indoors they do become more friendly but they enjoy being in their own environment.
Age - 3.5yrs
Sex - male and female
Neuter Status - both neutered
Vaccination Status - up to date
Health - pearl can have tendency for spurs (last dental was over a year in between the last dental) and Arthur can have a messy bum, and sometimes stasis. They need more attention than the other rabbit health wise.
Type of home wanted - outdoor but not on grass, patio or shed. They currently live in the shed in large hutch with run, I will give this away with them if they want
Location - Shropshire border. Montgomery
Reason for rehoming - I can't look after them the same way I used to.

Physical Description - Otto - small black lion head, maybe a cross
Temperament - cheeky, full of character and very lively, loves a groom and stroke, good with cats. Very very good jumper/climber!
Age - unknown but possibly 1-2yrs
Sex - male
Neuter Status - no
Vaccination Status - No
Health - no issues with us, no history
Type of home wanted- he needs a home where he has plenty of room and time with someone who maybe would like a house rabbit, he is one of the most charming rabbits I've known. He will make a great addition to any home. I wouldn't suggest children as he is too lively.
Location - see above
Reason - see above

I am happy to travel and do what's needed to get them the best homes. They mean a lot to me.

Thank you, I can't seem to add pictures on here using my phone :(

I think I will be able to manage Otto as he is indoors and easier to care for, but Pearl and Arthur are housed outdoors and so they are the main priority x

securedownload19_zps4e5d8828.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back