Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbiting On-Spring 2017 Features 'Megacolon'

Wise Old Thumper

Default Rabbiting On-Spring 2017 Features 'Megacolon'

I have been hoping that this horrible condition would be addressed at some stage xx

Wise Old Thumper

I've stopped my magazine for now. Who has written this article?

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    I've stopped my magazine for now. Who has written this article?
    I think it is Richard Saunders, the RWAF Veterinary Adviser

Is there any way to read the article online, Jane? I am very interested and know others who would be as well.

For El-ahrairah to cry....

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    Is there any way to read the article online, Jane? I am very interested and know others who would be as well.
    I dont think so, but once I receive my copy I will get something sorted out for you xx

Oh Jane, that is very kind of you, but please do not let me put you to any trouble.
    I would think with all I have seen on RU about this magazine it would be available electronically. We have something called Rabbits USA here, but it's not a very detailed publication and only comes out once a year.

For El-ahrairah to cry....

I would think with all I have seen on RU about this magazine it would be available electronically. We have something called Rabbits USA here, but it's not a very detailed publication and only comes out once a year.
    The MC article is by Dr. Nadine Stapleton an exotics vet from of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, London. The closest thing we have in the US to RabbitingOn is the HRS's House Rabbit Journal.

I would think with all I have seen on RU about this magazine it would be available electronically.
    I would guess it's deliberate - it's part of the membership of the RWAF so if the magazine content was generally available to everyone, it wouldn't be a reason to subscribe to the RWAF and support all the great work they do! It is sometimes possible to buy back copies of the magazines from the RWAF shop while stocks last
    Looking for RHD2 vaccine or want more info? Join our Facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/
    To view reported cases of RHD2 or vets reported to have RHD2 vaccine: http://rhd2map.ajltech.co.uk
    Here's my RHD2 and myxomatosis blog:https://rhd2diary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    I would guess it's deliberate - it's part of the membership of the RWAF so if the magazine content was generally available to everyone, it wouldn't be a reason to subscribe to the RWAF and support all the great work they do! It is sometimes possible to buy back copies of the magazines from the RWAF shop while stocks last
    The RWAF has an app for purchase on iOS with old (very) articles. Three months from now you can buy the 'megacolon issue' in their shop, they do this to protect their members. The current issue of BunnyMad also has a good write up on megacolon, this is available in their shop now.

Yes it's in the current bunny mad mag to