• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnys sleep?

He he he No Adele, Maybe one day they can come on hols to Aunty Adele????

or would I come back to 'oh which bunny was yours then' ??

:lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: probably, you gotta watch that wummin!!!! She'd snaffle a cutie as quick as blinking..........

:shock: :shock: :shock: Lynda just what are you implying here....wot, that I am a mad rabbit napper and will do anything to sneak a few more into the house and garde..wot ME :?: NEVER :lol: :lol: :lol:

...and what were the ......... for , the sentence was just getting interesting before the blinking...............arrived... :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHAT exactly do you think we are doing here on RU, running a game show..BLANKETY BLANK :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ps Please do not wind poor Kara up any more that she has to be...Wedding in 4 days and counting, you must be a nervous, but very excited wreck :lol: :lol: :lol: Are the bunnies going to attend you at the Church as Brides Bunnies then :p :lol: :lol:they would probably devour all the pretty flowers and leave a circle of currants around the Alter, hope you have an understanding Vicar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Flump often sleeps with his eyes open. you can only tell because his mouth and paws twitch, and his nose doesn't!

Flump asleep (and Caroline too!): :D
Flump%20asleep.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jeremy!!!!!! you're in BIG trouble now, wait til Caroline sees that pic. You'll be cut off for at least a month!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Serves you right!!!

Cute pic of Flump though :lol:

Wow that is an amazing picture Jeremy and you have photgraphically proved that bunnies sleep me thinks! :lol: ,Flump looks as zonked out as Caroline.. :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jeremy!!!!!! you're in BIG trouble now, wait til Caroline sees that pic. You'll be cut off for at least a month!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Serves you right!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell her! :D

<waits for Adele to open her mischievous mouth> :wink: :D

This is Mojo (left) and Grace (right), both buns were asleep. Mojo's head rocks back and forth and his eyes flicker when in this position.
sleepybuns.jpg

[quote="Jeremy"

<waits for Adele to open her mischievous mouth> :wink: :D[/quote]

:shock: :shock: and wot do you think you mean by that Jeremy...Im as good as gold.(hey someone is trying to tell me something here, I just tried to get the Angel icon up on scene and it would not post : :? ol: :lol: )........when Im ASLEEP, its just the rest of the time that I am a little red headed :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
This is Mojo (left) and Grace (right), both buns were asleep.

OOooh! Lynda! Your buns are absolutely GORGEOUS!!
I think it's the first time I've seen them. Do you have any more photos?

bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: Thank you very much, I'm very proud of them, more pics of my big babies here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=248

What can I say but WOW! :shock:
Not only do you have two absolutely beautiful bunnies, but they have the most amazing home ever! :shock: :D

I was patting myself on my back for my new bunny shed and tunnel entrance, but you have a tunnel into your HOUSE!!! :shock: How cool is that! :eek: And their sheds and "digging box" are just amazing. What is in the digging box? I was going to put a large seed tray with some gravel in for them to dig in. Does the top come off to clean it out?

Jeremy said:
What can I say but WOW! :shock:
Not only do you have two absolutely beautiful bunnies, but they have the most amazing home ever! :shock: :D

:lol: Why thank you
bigblush.gif

Jeremy said:
I was patting myself on my back for my new bunny shed and tunnel entrance, but you have a tunnel into your HOUSE!!! :shock: How cool is that! :eek:

Wait til the winter weather breaks, THEN I'll tell you how cool it is :wink: :lol:

Jeremy said:
What is in the digging box? I was going to put a large seed tray with some gravel in for them to dig in. Does the top come off to clean it out?

We filled it one third with an organic peat and builder's sand mix, it smells lovely and they love playing and hiding in it. The sand is good for their claws too, wears them down. Yes the lid lifts up to reveal all the huge spiders, webs, bugs, piles of poop etc. :lol:
4.gif

EEEEEKKK!!!!

Sleeping bunnies

My two definitely do sleep.

Flopsy tends to just lie on her side or on her belly.

Sweeper tends to scare us to death by sleeping on her back with front paws in the air.

sleep

i definitly agree, i have seen bunny's sleep, although i have only ever seen 1 out of my 10 do it!
Starlite must be so happy, he's an outdoor rabbit and im always catching him alseep, the first time i saw him i majorally panicked! i thought he was dead.

Up until i saw him, with previous bunnies i had never seen them sleep not even at night :(

I'm pretty sure Blueberry fell asleep with her eyes open yesterday.

I was giving her a head and cheek stroke, usually when I stop she gets up and has a wash :roll: but she didn't move and she seemed really relaxed and her breathing was slow and deep, I got a bit worried for a sec!

Awww those sleeping bunnies look cute!!! I feel as though I'm missing out! Even if I tiptoe to their room and peek through the door in the night they're not asleep!!! :?: They do stretch out and rest alot but I've never seen their eyes close for more than a few seconds!!!

I've seen Branwen sleep, she stetches out under the window (in the sun, she must have been a cat before) her eyes never fully shut though and she grinds her teeth :lol: . Just managed to take a picture of her (so cute) having a nap.

Never seen Casey sleep, the nearest thing is he stretches out to catch his breath. He must sleep though, there's no way he could be so active without a good rest.

Back