• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit Noises

how vocal is your bunny?

• he talks / squeaks daily!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • occasionally he gives a small squeak!

• never talks ! not a squeak !

• Total voters
OH.........MY..........GOD!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Could you imagine if Mojo and Grace both trumped at the same time, that would show up on the Richter scale!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Bunny noises

I've not heard Sweep make much noise, except for when we are trying to pick her up then she makes angry noises, including grunting.

Flopsy tends to squeek occssionally, but at the moment she seems to have PMT and is grunting a lot.

Rosie is quiet but, um, "expressive" i.e. flicks her feet at me when I've picked her up. She did an extra special flicking each foot at me individually last night :roll: .

Percy on the other hand is very vocal. He makes squeaky grunty noises when I put his carrier in front of him for him to get in. Oh and he snores! It's the cutest little whistling sound. Bless 'im.

Don't even get me started on the nasty cabbagey smells he makes though. Eeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

[quote="n_s_harris

Percy on the other hand is very vocal. He makes squeaky grunty noises when I put his carrier in front of him for him to get in. Oh and he snores! It's the cutest little whistling sound. Bless 'im.
![/quote]

We have a snoring bunny too, but Mistletoe snored so loudly that my Husband banished him from sleeping at the end of our bed :cry: ..David said it was him OR the rabbit....oooh tough decision...but I have managed to strike a deal whereby Mistletoe comes in one night a week...snores his head off :D makes lovely whistling noises :p and keeps us awake all night :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
[quote="n_s_harris

!

We have a snoring bunny too, but Mistletoe snored so loudly that my Husband banished him from sleeping at the end of our bed :cry: ..David said it was him OR the rabbit....oooh tough decision...but I have managed to strike a deal whereby Mistletoe comes in one night a week...snores his head off :D makes lovely whistling noises :p and keeps us awake all night :? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Ahhhhh bless :lol:

Branwen stops her feet if she isn't happy (happens a lot, moody bunny) or grinds her teeth when she is (and in her sleep). She has occasionally give a little yelp if upset.

Not sure about Casey, he doesn't seem very vocal. It's mainly body language, but then it might be too early to tell.

Back