• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunningham Palace 2! Now including rescue dog pictures! Haha

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
We are getting there but weather has stopped painting as it's not drying! Paint is wet and needs two more coats after this so colour will deepen. Have first coat of country cream on the inside now too 😊

Here it is so far, site office to the side of it is being moved.

Last edited:
Yes that's Bobby the boxer. My fiancé fostered him but kept him as he was so damaged he didn't feel he would be easy to rehome, he's so much better now. The first picture was the state he was in when he got him 😞 Also just rescued what we think is a labxhound, she was thrown out of a car in a bin bag with her two litter mates at 3 months old. We took her on in October as a very nervous scared pup of 9 months and now she's flourished ❤ taken her to clicker training where she's been top of the class and best of all they adore each other. Her name is Callie (Callista is her proper name meaning 'most beautiful' in Greek)

What a dreadful start in life the two dogs had :cry: They both look so happy and well now though. And Archie, oh my goodness what a handsome young man he has become :love:

You are a very talented photographer Lara :D

Lovely photos:love:

I grew up with boxers, they never seem to grow up! Glad they both found a home with you x

Wonderful photos. :love:

Who throws puppies out of a car in a bin bag ? :cry:

Men in Cyprus, that's where she is from. Out there they stand pretty much zero chance of a home, there are over 500 dogs in the shelter she ended up in. A lady that rescues here goes over and chooses a handful of the best natures, well dogs to try and rehome, they only come over once a home is secured. Most are put down 😞 That's if they aren't shot by locals first. She was ideal for us because she was child, cat and chicken tested! She's literally just perfect, Bobby is dominant where as she's submissive so they get on amazingly well. I couldn't ask for a nicer, more trainable, loving, obient dog. X

Bobby :lol::love::love:

Where are the chickens ? :shock::lol:

Haha don't start that!! Got 18 now 🙄 It's treatment day again and having to treat my healthy chickens too to prevent them getting the scaly leg from the old mangy ones we've rescued 🙈 I must have mug on my forehead!!! Managed to sprain my ankle to so I'm fat and lame now!! 😂 X

Back