• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Nature food

Sarah298

Young Bun
Hi has anyone tried any Bunny Nature products? From what I can see the company is based in Germany and delivers to some countries but have only found it on Zooplus with no reviews. I'm particularly interested in the RabbitDream Oral as it says it's meant to help wear down teeth and is designed for rabbits with teeth problems etc. I know the best thing for them is more hay and they also have some hay based products and other bits im interested in hearing about too.

Edit: the bedding looks interesting as we have guinea pigs too and some of the product descriptions say it can last for weeks.

The website is https://bunny-nature.com/.en

Last edited:
I've only used the hamster and guinea pig foods. They have a good reputation, I think.

Do the guinea pigs like the food? We have 2 piggies too and was looking at bits for them. The bag of hay seems to have good reviews on the website.. im tempted to place an order.

I've not found any piggies that enjoy it yet! But it is viewed as a good one, as it's grainless and not got lots of nasties in it.

Ahh ok, I might give it a miss then as they are already fussy! I'm just trying to find better food and bedding for the animals and it all gets a bit confusing knowing which ones to try.

I can send you a little sample of the JR Farm grainless one that they sell on Zooplus? Mine don't really like it. The Bunny Nature one is very similar. I also have the Rosewood Meadow Menu.

Back