Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 12 young Continental Giants in Rescue

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethH View Post
    I would have said that it hasn't really been a problem - until 2 weeks ago when Rupert took a dislike to some skirting board that was half hidden round a corner - and shredded it! I think it may have been lack of attention because we have been spending more time looking after Oscar. If you don't pat Rupert on the head and scratch between his ears each time you go past him he gets cross and sulks and tugs at your trousers or shoe laces!

Wires seem to be a big attraction as well. Giving them wooden toys to chew seems to help as well as loo rolls etc. Maybe we are lucky that one of our Lops who lives outside in a shed is our biggest chewer - table legs reduced to firewood!

OK you've managed to put me off <phew>

I'm sure they will find brilliant homes and I'll keep looking on their behalf. Let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested/suitable will you Elizabeth?

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    OK you've managed to put me off <phew>

I'm sure they will find brilliant homes and I'll keep looking on their behalf. Let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested/suitable will you Elizabeth?
    That wasn't meant to put you off! They are such characters. Can't think of anyone at the moment looking for Giants but will point them in your direction if I do. I think 6 is enough for our bunny family.

Mama Doe

aww mighty max we are going to be looking for bleu a wife bun soon but i bet they are too far away for me. He is grooming the dogs like mad the poor thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    aww mighty max we are going to be looking for bleu a wife bun soon but i bet they are too far away for me. He is grooming the dogs like mad the poor thing.

I was thinking of you - I will drop you a PM xxx

New Kit

Sorry for posting off-topic but I'm new and can't for the life of me find a way to contact someone (SOAD?) to get permission to post. I tried the msn email address but it bounced. I have a bunny waiting and waiting for me to arrange transport to a new home. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ljramsey78 View Post
    Sorry for posting off-topic but I'm new and can't for the life of me find a way to contact someone (SOAD?) to get permission to post. I tried the msn email address but it bounced. I have a bunny waiting and waiting for me to arrange transport to a new home. Please help!
    Reported your post so that someone will hopefully be able to help

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

New Kit

Default Thanks

Thanks for that.
    L.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljramsey78 View Post
    If you post the topic in the rabbit chat section I will move it across for you

Warren Scout

Where are the giant rabbits based to??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Niklovesrats View Post
    Where are the giant rabbits based to??

Just PM'd you