• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: 2 very friendly boys Edinburgh

vee-jay

Mama Doe
*These guys have now been rehomed, however we have 2 more pairs still looking*

Clove and Otis are looking for a new home :)

They are both neutered and vaccinated.

They are some of the most friendliest rabbits I have ever met, always interested in what you are doing and love to be stroked. Otis also loves to sit on your knee :)

They are inside bunnies at the moment but could go outside once the weather gets warmer.

If you are interested in them send me a message.

Last edited:
They look really lovely. I like that metal hay cube idea. Hope they find a lovely spacious home very soon.

Thanks everyone :)

They were boarding with me but their owner was unable to return to collect them so I agreed to help find a new home.

You've a very kind heart :love:

Was it a bit of a surprise that the owner couldn't come back for them?

aw thank you

I was a bit surprised yes, as she had paid in full before leaving them (and it was a lot as was for a month). She did email me a week before she was due to pick them up to let me know though which is better than me worrying where she was.

aw thank you

I was a bit surprised yes, as she had paid in full before leaving them (and it was a lot as was for a month). She did email me a week before she was due to pick them up to let me know though which is better than me worrying where she was.

I had that happen to me once whilst boarding a single bunny. The owner never contacted me and never showed up!

Back