• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Airport Selfiiieeeeeeee

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
99c8ab9cb1e3aa8472ce5ac020d6cf48.jpg

Have a lovely weekend everyone I'm off to Spain to see the parents (they're there for 6 months)

Nos vemos luego gente hermosa ✌️✈️[emoji182]

Thought of you today - my friend got a birthday card with a photo of a Labrador (like her dog) surrounded by a ripped up sofa/lounge. The caption was, "thank goodness you are home; the tortoise went wild". :D

Have a lovely time.

Thanks everyone!! Hahahah SJH I'm worried about the impending damage when i get back. Thankfully they're both next door for the weekend (I'm back monday)

Kattymieoww i'm expecting her to sulk for about a week!

I'm in Roquetes Del Mar visiting my parents who are here for 6 months. It's such a beautiful place! It's next to Almeria. Has anyone been? Xx

I asked the neighbour how Petty was. The answer "she's a handful. When are you back does she know she's not a puppy"

I dread to think what she's done [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can't wait to see her tomorrow afternoon [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

So apparently madam has been refusing to eat her food but following the neighbours around and begging them for their food. She jumped on the table and stole a chip. She also hid a biscuit.
Since she's got home tonight she hasn't gone anywhere near me or eaten. She has been sat in a box like this all night glaring at me.
6ed710a2d4c8ef5c0402c981609b2471.jpg

Now I'm upstairs i can hear her eating her food.

Sigh. It's going to be a long week!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you think you may have done something to offend her?:lol:

Yep slightly. I wasn't here for a whole 2 nights and left her with other hoomins. And i stroked a dog when i was away. It's like I've animal cheated on her ha.

Tonight she has been sat in the corner of the dining room and thumps if i go near her [emoji849] this is ridiculous. I can't think where she got her divaness from!

Oh dear poor mummy getting on the wrong end of a hissy fit. Look on the bright side, all the money you will save by never being able to go on holiday or overnight stays ever again.

Back