• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gandalf the Martin/Seal mini Rex 6 months old.

My continental giant bella was a "reject" too. She has bandy front legs and a lady who i know asked me did i want her so she was free. Bella is not a reject in any form to me and i think her bandy legs give her the cute factor lol.. you have 2 beautiful buns.

Two beautiful rexes. :love: I've 3 rexes - 2 parents who are allegedly 'siblings' and a mini who got abandoned in a flat. One of my lops also has a dodgy toe - I'm told that it's an old injury that was broken and re-healed.

Hope handsome Gandalf and the lovely Arwen fall in love quickly and easily. But looking at their faces, who wouldn't?!

Arwen is simply stunning:love: They are both extremely beautiful rabbits.

I love Rexes too :love: My four (three now) came from a rescue btw. They were ex-breeder, who left his partner with all the rabbits :shock: She gave them all up to rescue.

Arwen is simply stunning:love: They are both extremely beautiful rabbits.

I love Rexes too :love: My four (three now) came from a rescue btw. They were ex-breeder, who left his partner with all the rabbits :shock: She gave them all up to rescue.

It's easy to forget that Rescues take in rabbits under those circumstances, and it can add to quite a few!

Recently a Rescue was called upon to take in 12 Continental Giants, and it was no mean feat trying to find adequate space for all of them :shock:

What gorgeous rexes, 2 of mine are mini Rexes, just love em! I got my first mini Rex Willow, (now gone ☹️) from a breeder, before I knew about rescues and abandoned rabbits. My current rexes are Willows daughters, a black and a white with brown. Their fur is so soft. All my other rabbits are from rescues or people getting rid as 'the children are bored, or, I don't have time for them'.
Good luck with the bonding!

Very handsome buns! The rescue I volunteer at takes any bun no matter the issue and have a "no kill" policy. The owner has many buns that will never be rehomed due to problems like blindness, deafness and worse. They live happily in the house with her :)

Back