• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunnies Owner

IsabellaKJ

New Kit
Hello everyone!

I am the new friend of two 3 month year old bunnies, however I'm struggling with trust and bonding with them. I have tried sitting on the floor and giving them hay or pellets when they come close to me but often times they won't take the treat and will turn away and continue playing. What else can I do to become better friends with these buns?

-IKJ

You will have to be very patient with your new bunnies, they are babies and will not trust you straightaway. You have to earn their trust really, they are not like dogs, rabbits are prey animals so are scared of humans. Keep on sitting on the floor and slowly they will get used to you.

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Yes, give it time. Although having said that rabbits are naturally nervous and even though I've had most of mine for some time, they are still wary x

Hello everyone!

I am the new friend of two 3 month year old bunnies, however I'm struggling with trust and bonding with them. I have tried sitting on the floor and giving them hay or pellets when they come close to me but often times they won't take the treat and will turn away and continue playing. What else can I do to become better friends with these buns?

-IKJ

Welcome :wave:

Back