• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks Poll!

What does your bunny use it's litter tray for?

• Peeing Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peeing and Pooping

• Both but Poops on the floor/ground as well

• Sleeping

• Eh whats a Litter Tray?

• Digging Box

• Total voters
Mine wee'd down the front of the litter tray last night missing it all together. I am sure he stores them up all day just to do this each night.

:lol: :lol: or lying in the Hay - leggs splayed out - thinking - This is my tray in my house - but I'll let the bunny slave lodgers stay a bit longer :lol: :lol:

I must be the only one here who dosent use a litter tray! :lol:

My two are so messy I decided it wasn't worth the effort. They do there buisness in two corner's and stll manage to drag it all over the place. They also lie in it when they've done it for some bizare reason!! :?

Louise

ellepotter said:
I must be the only one here who dosent use a litter tray! :lol:

My two are so messy I decided it wasn't worth the effort. They do there buisness in two corner's and stll manage to drag it all over the place. They also lie in it when they've done it for some bizare reason!! :?

Louise

are they house bunnies?

Yup!

My previous post was reffering to them in there cage.

I use sheets of newspaper when there out of the cage as with Ted being an Angora litter sticks to him.

Louise

Branwen was ever so easy to litter train, but has yet to grasp the concept of peeing in the tray. Otherwise she's fine with it.
She does have occasional 'accidents' in the house, but it's no big deal.

Back