• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dengie's Grass Pellets

Well they seem really pleased with them, Roger near took my hand off when I was putting some down and he's never had them before, so how could he be sure it was food? They've all scoffed them and I like the look of them, not that I am going to try one! My bag worked out at just under £12, this is to take the ferry fare into consideration. I suppose, as they are only grass, you don't have to worry about the rabbits putting weight on. They will still get their usual food.

Well they seem really pleased with them, Roger near took my hand off when I was putting some down and he's never had them before, so how could he be sure it was food? They've all scoffed them and I like the look of them, not that I am going to try one! My bag worked out at just under £12, this is to take the ferry fare into consideration. I suppose, as they are only grass, you don't have to worry about the rabbits putting weight on. They will still get their usual food.

They have 18% protein so I'd only feed them in moderation if you continue to feed the Rabbits the same amounts of their other feed or you may find you have some rather portly Bunnies :)

These look really good :D

Grass is a great food for rabbits and can be free fed at any time. I have never known a rabbit to become obese through eating grass :lol: A whole lot better than some feeds which are soaked in oil :)

And why aren't you going to try one, tonibun? They are only grass, after all :lol:

Back