Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Iris - chest infection and more UD she's gone

No visible cecatrophs this morning. Iris is still a bit subdued for Iris, but is brighter this morning. Wish I could say the same for me.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Selene, Helios & Morningstar, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce & Yuki
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Well I'm just getting to bed myself at about 4:50 am after being up all day and dealing with sick bunnies, so I can completely feel your pain. I hope Iris will get better soon and that you can get some rest. xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by tlcwrites View Post
    No visible cecatrophs this morning. Iris is still a bit subdued for Iris, but is brighter this morning. Wish I could say the same for me.
    I'm glad that you are seeing some positive signs. Sorry things are taking their toll, it can't be easy when you have health worries too.

I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep at my till today after spending half the night nursing Darwin x

Thank you both.

Iris is ok in herself again, but still sneezing very badly. It's a good thing as I know there's the complication in her needing a dental. I think she's a little out of it as Arce just tried to hump her and all Iris did was run. Usually she just bosses Arce about if she does anything like that.
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Selene, Helios & Morningstar, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce & Yuki
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Iris is still much the same. As in still fairly active, still eating, still eating most (but not all) of her cecatrophs, but still sneezing badly. She's back at the vet a week today.
    Owned by:

Wise Old Thumper

Iris is still much the same. As in still fairly active, still eating, still eating most (but not all) of her cecatrophs, but still sneezing badly. She's back at the vet a week today.
    Bless her, is she producing any nasal discharge with the sneezes ?

Can you offer Rosie and Lucy a Forever Home, they have been waiting for so long ? The girls are beautiful, Rosie has a bit of 'Hare' about her and Lucy has a little mane and tufty bum fluff !.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...r-home-(Essex)

So sorry to hear she is sneezing.

Would you bring the vet visit forward for that, or wait and see how she goes?

I'm pleased she is active and eating. All the best for her next appointment x

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Bless her, is she producing any nasal discharge with the sneezes ?
    A little - it's not visible at a distance, but her nose is definitely damp if you touch her/ she noses up to you. The first vet she saw said this was normal.

I'm not bringing the appointment forward unless there's a change for the worse - I know abx can take time to work and she still has a week's course left. Hopefully it'll work, but if not, we'll move to the next thing.

Thanks, all, for your care for us.

Iris hasn't had a great day today. Fairly subdued. Lots of sneezing. But still eating/pooping.
    Owned by: