• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First proper night together

Lozzibear

Warren Scout
My newly bonded trio are spending their first night in their proper house together... it has been the hardest bond I have done, but they have been doing well. I am currently lying in bed, resisting the urge to keep checking on them. They have been out since this afternoon and it has gone pretty well... I am hoping they have a good night.

Thanks guys. It seems to have gone relatively okay... it was all pretty peaceful this morning and everyone is okay. The new boy was lying with one of the existing pair when I checked on them first thing. However, sitting watching them and I have seen that they randomly chase the new boy. They aren't aggressive and aren't going to attack, just chase him off. Given they will also lie and eat with him, I am thinking it is maybe just keeping him in line? He can be a bit annoying to them... he isn't trying be bad but he just seems to get in and about them a bit too much and loves the company so I think they are just trying to put him in his place and remind him off his manners. I haven't noticed a pattern though for when they do it... he just runs away but he is still comfortable around them.

How's the trio now? My 4 are still chasing each other sometimes but all seems quite calm now. Its really nerve racking isn't it! How do you know when they've truly bonded or are just putting up with each other? This is the first time I've bonded more than 2 so I don't know what they should be like around each other. Do they have favourites? I'd love to hear the behaviour of yours so I know what to expect! Thanks, Sarah

Back