• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"PI" the hammy

kattymieoww

Warren Veteran
My wee Syrian hamster "Pi" was helped to the bridge yesterday.He was nearly two,he was a gentle wee guy.I remember he escaped last year,took me over a day to track him down.He trundled out from under the sofa where I learned he had made himself a nice cosy nest from one of the big seat cushion fillings,naughty boy :lol:.He was a little character,scurry free wee man.:cry:

:( So sorry for your loss. We lost our hammy yesterday too. :( Their lives are way too short.

My wee Syrian hamster "Pi" was helped to the bridge yesterday.He was nearly two,he was a gentle wee guy.I remember he escaped last year,took me over a day to track him down.He trundled out from under the sofa where I learned he had made himself a nice cosy nest from one of the big seat cushion fillings,naughty boy :lol:.He was a little character,scurry free wee man.:cry:

Sorry to hear this :cry:

Scurry free, little one x

Thanks all,you know it's coming really when they get to near two (old age) I've had Syrian hamsters for over twenty years.I'm sure the big cage won't be empty for long.:)

Back