• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How I bonded my trios - videos!

Hello! I've posted these videos before but thought it might be helpful to post again as I've seen a lot of people asking for advice with bonding trios recently. Personally I prefer having a trio to a pair so I've experienced bonding three bunnies quite a lot! I have videos of 2 different bonding experiences. The videos are quite long but that's because I try and include as much raw footage as I can so you can see the reality of bonding bunnies. If you can't be bothered/ don't have time to watch the 3 videos of how I bonded my current trio then the other video of how I bonded my previous trio might be more useful!

This is my current trio. I had Primrose (girl) and Reuben (boy) living together as a pair and then I added in a second boy, my fluffy bun Bertie. This is how I did it! I must admit I was a bit more confident about this trio so it didn't take as long as my other one.

Part 1 - Introductions

Part 2 - Vet Visit

Part 3 - Moving Outside

My trio before this was formed when I had Primrose alone and wanted to add in two new buns so I added in an already bonded pair: my boy Reuben and another female, Velvet. This was a lot harder as the 2 girls initially hated each other and did have some nasty fights as shown in the video! It all worked out in the end though. :) Here is the video of that experience:

Bonding a trio of rabbits! Primrose, Reuben and Velvet!

Hope these videos are somewhat helpful!

Last edited:
Brilliant videos (I've watched them before :) )
I wish I had the guts to do a trio bond but Daphne is such a dominant bunny, I worry she'd end up pushing Phoebe out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Brilliant videos (I've watched them before :) )
I wish I had the guts to do a trio bond but Daphne is such a dominant bunny, I worry she'd end up pushing Phoebe out.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I will be doing a trio bonding at some point, so I guess I shall be looking at the videos again :D

Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure the info will be a huge help. So nice to have a visual idea of what to expect to. :D

I've started a thread for Old Useful Topics in the Bonding section and included it in there. :wave: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?462494-Old-Useful-Topics-Bonding If anybody knows of any other really good bonding threads - either something you might have seen on here recently or something you remember was a big help in the past - please do let me know. Likewise, if you know of any good bonding info you've seen on the web, we can include that too.

Back