• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rest easy, Monkeypants :'( Miss you so much.

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
IMG_20160628_130645_zpsev939xwe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He was only 5 years old. This is a shock and my son will be devastated. Rest in peace sweet kitty. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to see this post, ERC. :(
You and your family are in my thoughts. What a beautiful kitty, I am so sorry to hear he is gone. :cry:
((((((((Huge hugs))))))))) for you, and sleep well, Monkeypants. xxxx

Thank you everyone. I had to choose between an autopsy and cremation as I couldn't afford both so I chose cremation. So I'll never know why. He was limping at bedtime and I was going to take him to the vet in the morning. Too late.

Cremation is tomorrow afternoon. Dreading it. He was such a sweet soul, I miss him so f******g much :'(

Thank you everyone. I had to choose between an autopsy and cremation as I couldn't afford both so I chose cremation. So I'll never know why. He was limping at bedtime and I was going to take him to the vet in the morning. Too late.

Cremation is tomorrow afternoon. Dreading it. He was such a sweet soul, I miss him so f******g much :'(

Thinking of you hon xx

Back