• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi fello bun chums!

Rabbitches

Young Bun
Hello! Have read this forum for a while, and thought I would join! I have two year old standard Rex doe sisters. Beautiful little beasties with fab personalities. They are insured, neutered, vacced. I am in the early years of training to be a vet as a mature student. We will be studying rabbits and other exotic species this coming term.

Hello, and welcome to the forum :wave: would love to see photos of your rabbits :love:

Welcome :wave: lots of info and friendly folk on this forum :D good luck with your training ! Would love to see photos of your girlies !

I have loads of pics, but haven't worked out how to get them up! I just joined photo bucket and tried to follow the instructions on the sticky but I can't see the image code. There is no box that has it?

I don't know if this worked!

Last edited:
howdy_zpsckdqgpfs.gif
&
welcome2-1_zpsc2zsdhld.gif

They are both gorgeous:love:

Ah thank you. I actually have no real idea of the colouring- someone said magpie? They look like they are marbled. I know I am
Biased but they are beautiful little beasties. Such personalities! My good friend and housemate was looking after them while I was away for a couple days (funeral-awfully sad) and when I got back they slept on my bed with me cuddled together against my legs! And thier fur is like stroking a cloud- Rex fur is amazing to nuzzle!

Back