• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keith was helped to the Bridge on the 12th January 2017

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
My heart is truly broken as we say goodbye to yet another one of our precious fur babies the second one in a week. :cry:
Keith our little Dutch boy, full of energy and never still to the point we called him our Duracell bunny was helped to the Bridge today. a lump appeared on the side of his face it was a mass and was pushing his teeth to one side and there was nothing that could be done for him. So sorry little one, go find Roly and be with him at the Bridge sweetheart.
Love you to the moon and back.....forever. :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The cruelty and unfairness of life is horribly apparent this month. :cry: I'm so terribly sorry you've had to say goodbye to another dear friend. :cry:
Sweet dreams, Keith, and binky free. xxxx

What a dreadful week you've had this week. :( I'm so sorry - for both of your losses. Binky free together now, Roly and Keith. Sending you love. xxx

Oh no how very sad,binky free Keith.Fair few bunnies going to the bridge lately.:cry:
My wee Syrian hammy "Pi" isn't long for this world either ,he's nearly two and is wasting away,nothing can be done, old age.However he's still eating,drinking etc.I hope he just sleeps away one night.

What a very sad start to the year for both you and Mike :cry: I am so sorry that you have had to say goodbye to Keith.

Binky Free Keith, you will never be forgotten xx

Back