• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roly Went to the Bridge 9th January 2017

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Can't believe you were here last week and now you are gone forever :cry:

We don't really know how old you were as you were a rescue but we think 10 or maybe older , you were found in a hutch with a dead cat kitten by the RSPCA your owners had moved house and left you behind.
We gave you a home here with us and we found you a female called Enya and you were happy.
Last October you had a massive stroke but you was a little fighter and you amazed us all, Monday the 9th January 2017 at night you started again having seizures but this time you didn't win the fight.
We are going to miss you so much little one,
Love you now and always and forever to the moon and back :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so very sorry :cry: what a sweet looking wee bub. I can see he was dearly loved.
Sleep well, Roly. xxxx

What a gorgeous little rabbit :love: I am so sorry you lost him, but I'm also so pleased for him that he had such a long and wonderful life with you after his very sad beginnings.

So sad to hear about Roly Maysie. It seems like you have had him forever. Gorgeous boy.

Back