Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freki's thread (doggo)

I love him. He looks so incredibly happy to be living with you x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Aw cute, was wondering how you were getting on x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

His back is changing colour so quickly it's funny because Lagertha's face has changed colour and Raggy is changing into his spring coat

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Lagertha (AKA Lagertha Floofstadt, Floof, Flooferta)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

Freki is 16 weeks old now and an absolute darling (apart from his manic moments but he's working on it ). He loves coming to say hello to Ragnar and Lagertha and he loves his walks too. He is really good with meeting people and is very good with other dogs he's teething at the moment, lost 4 already and got some premolars coming through too. The last picture was 8 weeks old and 16 weeks old

Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

Bunny Mummy to

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MrsCoultas View Post

Crikey he has trebled in size He's very handsome

Hehe yes he's 17kg now and just a darling. He has his moments, he's still biting but he is teething really badly, but we've just switched him on a raw diet which he is loving, so fingers crossed it helps with his teeth. Otherwise he's doing really well, super social with people and dogs, loving his puppy classes, and can apparently sense my seizures which is insane! Will just be happy once all his baby teeth have finally gone

Bunny Mummy to

Wise Old Thumper

Hehe yes he's 17kg now and just a darling. He has his moments, he's still biting but he is teething really badly, but we've just switched him on a raw diet which he is loving, so fingers crossed it helps with his teeth. Otherwise he's doing really well, super social with people and dogs, loving his puppy classes, and can apparently sense my seizures which is insane! Will just be happy once all his baby teeth have finally gone

17Kg Morse is 5.8kg and he's now fully grown !! I am glad that Freki is doing so well, I am sure that he will be a great friend

Blimey I think Freki was 5.8kg at 10 weeks old haha. He's almost 5 months old so lots more growing to do

Bunny Mummy to

Wise Old Thumper

Blimey I think Freki was 5.8kg at 10 weeks old haha. He's almost 5 months old so lots more growing to do

How much more ? You may need to move house