Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Freki's thread (doggo)

Default Freki's thread (doggo)

I thought I'd start Freki his own thread on here (I will update Ragnar and Lagertha when I remember to take my phone up with me, Lagertha is rocking some serious eyebrows at the moment!)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Lagertha (AKA Lagertha Floofstadt, Floof, Flooferta)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

He's so cute

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh wow, he's absolutely gorgeous

My precious boy, I miss you so much

Rolo - 18th March 2009 to 14th April 2015

Sleep well baby, I love you

Thank you Jane for my wonderful signature

Oh my goodness...he's eating his own leg! Is there anything cuter?!
    When did this little guy come along? I've missed something? Is he a shiba inu?

I want ten of him!

He is a tamaskan, its a cross of huskies and German shephards to give the look of a wolf but without the wolf dna We got him on 29th December, so almost two weeks ago He was 10 weeks old yesterday, so full of energy and testing his boundries a lot haha. Really want these next three weeks to hurry up so he can have his second lot of jabs and then a week later go outside properly!
    Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

He's so lovely! I'm honesty going to steal him from you

I love that you have a full puppy pen while he's training instead of a crate. Much nicer

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I know lots of people like the crates and work really well for their dogs, I just prefer the idea of the pen. He doesn't like it very much but doesn't cry at night now and will sit in there for a bit during the day when I need to get stuff done etc. Plus we already had two of the pens for the bunnies in the summer lol. The plan eventually is to not have to use the pen for him but he definitely needs it for his own safety right now! He will happily eat in there, he knows he has to sit before he eats so when he is hungry he goes and sits there haha

Bunny Mummy to

Young Bun

Aww he is so cute, I've never heard of the bread but he sure is adorable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So cute. He's definitely a quick learner.
    The crate theory has been debunked a couple times - but it's still used a lot and a lot of behaviourists still use it. I guess if used correctly it's okay, but I like the idea of a pen more... less confining. You can gaurentee he's able to stand up, do fully stretch etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He is on one tonight, playing with everything he's not supposed to lol its a good job he's super cute and very good 90% of the time! I did expect him to be a lot worse as I've never had a puppy before. He is pretty crazy for about 2 hours a day or recon, which is really good in my book! And I hope he'll be easy to amuse once he can go out walking and once the puppy biting stops too! Right now he is just sniffing something out and I have no idea what he is looking for lol

Bunny Mummy to