Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pip ~ New Captain of El-ahrairah's Owsla ~ Dec. 27, 2007 to Jan. 6, 2017

Thank you, Zoobec (((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this grief also. It seems like a huge wall that has no way past it.
    Bless you. xxxx

For El-ahrairah to cry....

::Edited. Meant to quote::
    Last edited by jerseygirl; 11-02-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    I meant to post this on the one month anniversary of your passing, Pippi my love. I'm sorry I am so terribly late.

I just found this old photo of you. You look so beautiful here. I miss seeing your gorgeous face every day by my bedside.

I hope you are sleeping well, because I still cannot.
    Missing you so very much. xxxx

Oh Mimz, that photo is beautiful! Gosh, she looks like a satin bunny there.

I've only just seen this MM, I'm so sorry for not posting before this is a beautiful tribute to your beautiful girl, the photos are just lovely. Sending lots of (((((hugs))))) to you. Binky free little Pip xxx

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

I've only come back to this thread this evening, thank you ripminnie for your kind post. xxxx

Pip my love, it's been 4 months now since you left us. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wish that you were still here. I looked through lots of photos and videos today sweetheart. I can't find the one that I thought I took of you having your favorite cookies. It broke my heart all over again not to be able to experience that memory.

Still missing you, beautiful. You were so full of life. I saw some film of you when you were poorly too...not the last time, but it made me realize that you were one amazing trickster. You were probably a lot worse off than any of us realized, even your doctors. I'm so sorry dear one. I really did try to give you the best life a bunny could have.

Love you to the moon and back, dearest. xxxx

For El-ahrairah to cry....