Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pip ~ New Captain of El-ahrairah's Owsla ~ Dec. 27, 2007 to Jan. 6, 2017

Wise Old Thumper Barn Yard Bunnies's Avatar

A lovely tribute to a beautiful girl. I know you and your daughter are heartbroken. Sending love and hugs xxx

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I read before and my heart ached for each word you wrote in dedication to your darling Pip. She knows how loved she was (and still is) by you and your daughter. El-ahrairah and Rabscuttle have found an excellent addition to their Owsla. But she'll still watch for you, I'm sure.

Sending all the love I can muster. xxx
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Bunnies: Elphie & Selene, Helios & Morningstar, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce & Yuki
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

I'm so sorry for your loss , I know to well how much it hurt's to lose them

Binky free gorgeous Pip forever at the Bridge xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tucke...06739326052403
    Tuckerbunnies Rabbit Sanctuary and Bunny Boarding.
    http://www.findpetboarding.com/small...g/profile/5253

Beautiful pics I'm so sorry Binky free pretty Pip xx

Lots of beautiful buns available for adoption at Acomb Rabbit Rescue

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Check out my band!: Void Ship Captains

so sorry you lost pip, binky free xxx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

It's going to be two weeks tomorrow, since you left us, beautiful girl.
    It's no easier. If anything, things are getting worse. I know you know what I mean.

We should finally be able to 'bring you home' here soon. I'm sorry it has taken so long. You were lucky not to have to deal with our recent storm, I think you'd have been very stressed.

Miss you lots, angel. xxxxxxx

I keep coming back here. Three weeks now. And tonight while we were talking about you, C reminded me of how we could say, "Bunny smile" and you would press your face against the side of your enclosure and show your incisors, just like a horse grinning. You would do that for a craisin, or a dried blueberry or a piece of kale...any kind of treat would get you smiling.

And then I couldn't stop crying.

I miss your smile, sweetheart. I miss your mile a minute nose sniffling for your nightly cookie. I miss all of you so very much.

I'm trying hard to take care of your boys, but I worry sometimes that they are slipping away. I thought for sure you were calling Fiver to you recently, and Mimzy is very much getting old and tired. Please help me watch over them, Pippi, and be sure to be waiting for them when their time comes. They'll need someone to show them around Rainbow Bridge. Maybe that is why you are there and not here.

Love you always xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by MimzMum View Post
    I keep coming back here. Three weeks now. And tonight while we were talking about you, C reminded me of how we could say, "Bunny smile" and you would press your face against the side of your enclosure and show your incisors, just like a horse grinning. You would do that for a craisin, or a dried blueberry or a piece of kale...any kind of treat would get you smiling.

And then I couldn't stop crying.

I miss your smile, sweetheart. I miss your mile a minute nose sniffling for your nightly cookie. I miss all of you so very much.

I'm trying hard to take care of your boys, but I worry sometimes that they are slipping away. I thought for sure you were calling Fiver to you recently, and Mimzy is very much getting old and tired. Please help me watch over them, Pippi, and be sure to be waiting for them when their time comes. They'll need someone to show them around Rainbow Bridge. Maybe that is why you are there and not here.

Love you always xxxxxxx

big hugs

I meant to post this on the one month anniversary of your passing, Pippi my love. I'm sorry I am so terribly late.

I just found this old photo of you. You look so beautiful here. I miss seeing your gorgeous face every day by my bedside.

I hope you are sleeping well, because I still cannot.
    Missing you so very much. xxxx

Thinking of you and sending hugs. I know what you are going through xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx