• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip ~ New Captain of El-ahrairah's Owsla ~ Dec. 27, 2007 to Jan. 6, 2017

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner. I read before and my heart ached for each word you wrote in dedication to your darling Pip. She knows how loved she was (and still is) by you and your daughter. El-ahrairah and Rabscuttle have found an excellent addition to their Owsla. But she'll still watch for you, I'm sure.

Sending all the love I can muster. xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss , I know to well how much it hurt's to lose them :cry:

Binky free gorgeous Pip forever at the Bridge xxxxx

It's going to be two weeks tomorrow, since you left us, beautiful girl. :cry:
It's no easier. If anything, things are getting worse. I know you know what I mean. :(

We should finally be able to 'bring you home' here soon. I'm sorry it has taken so long. You were lucky not to have to deal with our recent storm, I think you'd have been very stressed.

Miss you lots, angel. :cry: xxxxxxx

I keep coming back here. :cry: Three weeks now. And tonight while we were talking about you, C reminded me of how we could say, "Bunny smile" and you would press your face against the side of your enclosure and show your incisors, just like a horse grinning. You would do that for a craisin, or a dried blueberry or a piece of kale...any kind of treat would get you smiling.

And then I couldn't stop crying. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I miss your smile, sweetheart. I miss your mile a minute nose sniffling for your nightly cookie. I miss all of you so very much.

I'm trying hard to take care of your boys, but I worry sometimes that they are slipping away. I thought for sure you were calling Fiver to you recently, and Mimzy is very much getting old and tired. Please help me watch over them, Pippi, and be sure to be waiting for them when their time comes. They'll need someone to show them around Rainbow Bridge. Maybe that is why you are there and not here. :cry:

Love you always :cry::love::cry: xxxxxxx

I keep coming back here. :cry: Three weeks now. And tonight while we were talking about you, C reminded me of how we could say, "Bunny smile" and you would press your face against the side of your enclosure and show your incisors, just like a horse grinning. You would do that for a craisin, or a dried blueberry or a piece of kale...any kind of treat would get you smiling.

And then I couldn't stop crying. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I miss your smile, sweetheart. I miss your mile a minute nose sniffling for your nightly cookie. I miss all of you so very much.

I'm trying hard to take care of your boys, but I worry sometimes that they are slipping away. I thought for sure you were calling Fiver to you recently, and Mimzy is very much getting old and tired. Please help me watch over them, Pippi, and be sure to be waiting for them when their time comes. They'll need someone to show them around Rainbow Bridge. Maybe that is why you are there and not here. :cry:

Love you always :cry::love::cry: xxxxxxx

big hugs :cry::cry::cry:

I meant to post this on the one month anniversary of your passing, Pippi my love. I'm sorry I am so terribly late.

lion%20sleeps%20pip_zpsnwvw9qci.jpg~original

I just found this old photo of you. You look so beautiful here. I miss seeing your gorgeous face every day by my bedside.

I hope you are sleeping well, because I still cannot. :cry:
Missing you so very much. xxxx

Thank you, Zoobec (((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this grief also. It seems like a huge wall that has no way past it. :cry:
Bless you. xxxx

I meant to post this on the one month anniversary of your passing, Pippi my love. I'm sorry I am so terribly late.

lion%20sleeps%20pip_zpsnwvw9qci.jpg~original

I just found this old photo of you. You look so beautiful here. I miss seeing your gorgeous face every day by my bedside.

I hope you are sleeping well, because I still cannot. :cry:
Missing you so very much. xxxx

Oh Mimz, that photo is beautiful! Gosh, she looks like a satin bunny there.

I've only just seen this MM, I'm so sorry for not posting before :( this is a beautiful tribute to your beautiful girl, the photos are just lovely. Sending lots of (((((hugs))))) to you. Binky free little Pip :( xxx

I've only come back to this thread this evening, thank you ripminnie for your kind post. xxxx

Pip my love, it's been 4 months now since you left us. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wish that you were still here. I looked through lots of photos and videos today sweetheart. I can't find the one that I thought I took of you having your favorite cookies. It broke my heart all over again not to be able to experience that memory. :cry:

Still missing you, beautiful. You were so full of life. I saw some film of you when you were poorly too...not the last time, but it made me realize that you were one amazing trickster. You were probably a lot worse off than any of us realized, even your doctors. I'm so sorry dear one. I really did try to give you the best life a bunny could have.

Love you to the moon and back, dearest. xxxx

34460141276_fd2af5f6a9_z.jpg

34460141536_3727cd6fb5_c.jpg

34460142726_eb2ebc4a21_c.jpg

33659064724_97ec9d4e27_c.jpg

34501240125_77193847bc_c.jpg

I can't believe it's been a year. How do 365 days seem like an eternity? :cry:

I still miss you as much today as I did then.

I'm still so very sorry. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Still sending you love. Life will never be the same without you.

Love you forever, my diva xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

36d435d0e65b140fb6fb02277cfd6212.jpg

(((((((((((((((((( hugs)))))))))))))))))) xx

Sending many, many hugs MM xx

I never saw this a year ago, but have read it all. So so heart breaking. Pip was beautiful and you loved her very much and Mimzy was very like my bridge bun Oliver. I don't think we ever get over our losses. I know I can't.

Last edited:
Back