Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signs from past pets? Updated with tribute pics

Mama Doe

Oh what beautiful photos. And what a wonderful and special relationship you had with Billy. I hope that in time the memory of this will help to ease the pain xx
    My special bunnies, Gabriel Honeybunny and Mabel Flump (NWRR).
    Sleep tight my precious Noo, darling Spring, handsome BJ, beloved Rosie, fluffy man Herbie, little poppet Hollie and wee Bobbin xx

What gorgeous photos

You had a very special bond with him and he was loved to pieces. I can see how your hearts will be broken in two now, and I pray that time heals for both of you xx

What a gorgeous bunny I'm sorry you've lost him You'll always remember the special bond you had though, that's never something that leaves you. And I'm not sure what your beliefs are but I think you'll see him again one day xx

As for past pet signs, I believe I had a sign from my duck Nymeria. I watched him pass away very suddenly one night, it was awful, it happened without warning and I still don't really know what happened. I then spent hours crying and going through pictures of him because I needed to make a tribute. One of the pictures I saw while doing that was a duckling I called Hopalong who'd had a limp and before I'd managed to catch him he apparently got killed by a predator. That picture saddened me even more and I vowed that next time I'd immediately catch a duckling with a limp.

The next morning one of my free ranging duck's 9 day old ducklings had a limp. I caught him and called him Arya so he could have a connection to Nymeria (in the Game of Throne books Nymeria is Arya's direwolf). Some would say coincidence and maybe it was but Nymeria loved ducklings and had helped me raise a couple. We were extremely close, he followed me everywhere, and I like to think that he wanted me to 'move on' and not be sad. The weirdest part is, Arya is a very friendly but also feisty, bitey, very headstrong duck just like Nymeria (even more so in many ways than Nymeria). I've never had ducks like the two of them before. If Arya hadn't been 8 days old the day Nymeria died I might've thought it was reincarnation (even though I don't want to believe in reincarnation).

Billy was stunning lovely, lovely photographs

Thank you everyone, really appreciate each and every message
    Thanks for your message William, yes it does seem a big coincidence but over the past few years I've believed less in coincidence and more in synchronicity (especially after reading books like The Celestine Prophecy a while back). I've ordered lots of books on loan from the library about reincarnation and afterlife/ pets in afterlife etc, the librarians are going to think I'm a right weirdo! I really pray I'll get to see my pets again one day, it seems so unfair that they get taken from us and we have to go on without them and that bond. Life just isn't the same without Billy x

Quote Originally Posted by elaine84 View Post
    Thank you everyone, really appreciate each and every message
    Thanks for your message William, yes it does seem a big coincidence but over the past few years I've believed less in coincidence and more in synchronicity (especially after reading books like The Celestine Prophecy a while back). I've ordered lots of books on loan from the library about reincarnation and afterlife/ pets in afterlife etc, the librarians are going to think I'm a right weirdo! I really pray I'll get to see my pets again one day, it seems so unfair that they get taken from us and we have to go on without them and that bond. Life just isn't the same without Billy x
    Ooh synchronicity sounds interesting! Hadnt really heard of it before but just did a google on it

I like the idea of getting to choose what you want, I'm ok with reincarnation if that's the case. Like you know how people say life is just a game, well I think the afterlife is as well. Like a video game where there's multiple choices and you can choose which place you want to go. Whether that would be heaven, reincarnation, ghost, or an entirely different place where we get to 'play' another 'game' as ourselves only it's not on planet earth but it's just as good of a 'game'. Etc etc. There could be many different choices or only a couple. Sort of like in Harry Potter where witches/wizards can choose to come back as a ghost or to go on to wherever you go after death. I also think there's a way to meet up with all your loved ones.

Considering we get to choose how to live life it makes sense that we'd get to choose how to live 'death'. Life is so miraculous when you think about it, I just can't believe there's not more to come. A different frontier adventure thing all its own. Everyone can't live forever on earth or else only a small selection of souls would get to enjoy it. But the universe is endless.