Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signs from past pets? Updated with tribute pics

Default Signs from past pets? Updated with tribute pics

Some of you may have seen my recent thread where I lost Billy on 6th Jan. I still can't believe it and I'm struggling to get through each day. I feel like I've lost my soulmate. A couple of kind posters messaged me saying that they've had signs from their rabbits who have passed over. It's made me wonder who else has had this, I'd love to hear your stories.
    Or signs from other pets (I'd love confirmation they go to the same place as us), or signs from humans too. Or perhaps anyone who knows someone who's had an NDE and doesn't mind sharing their spiritual experience. Thank you xx
    Last edited by elaine84; 10-01-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elaine84 View Post
    Some of you may have seen my recent thread where I lost Billy on 6th Jan. I still can't believe it and I'm struggling to get through each day. I feel like I've lost my soulmate. A couple of kind posters messaged me saying that they've had signs from their rabbits who have passed over. It's made me wonder who else has had this, I'd love to hear your stories.
    Or signs from other pets (I'd love confirmation they go to the same place as us), or signs from humans too. Or perhaps anyone who knows someone who's had an NDE and doesn't mind sharing their spiritual experience. Thank you xx
    It really is so tragic that Billy could not recover. I fully empathise with how bereft you feel

I have posted on your other thread about the sign I truly believe my Soul Rabbit Inspector Morse sent me. I am not a person who has any real beliefs and I am very sceptical of all things 'Spiritual'. But when an event occurs that is real and experienced first hand (ie not via another person) then it is hard to dismiss as being 'all in the mind' or wishful thinking. I hope that you will find some comforting sign in some form that will reassure you that both Billy and your late Brother are in a better place and that their souls are at peace.

Mama Doe

Moses, one of my cats died several years ago now. I was probably his least favourite human in the house, he actively avoided me touching him. His favourite was my then teenage daughter, they had a strong connection and he slept with her at night. For a few weeks after he died my daughter could still feel him on her bed.

I am so sorry that you have lost Billy xx
    My special bunnies, Gabriel Honeybunny and Mabel Flump (NWRR).
    Sleep tight my precious Noo, darling Spring, handsome BJ, beloved Rosie, fluffy man Herbie, little poppet Hollie and wee Bobbin xx

I've had signs from one of my bridge buns, Lelantos. He was a chocolate mini rex I literally dreamed of getting, and my OH got him for me Christmas 2015. He died 3 weeks after he arrived. In May 2016, I started seeing white feathers everywhere - especially when foraging and weirdly, the bale of hay I had had loads in it. I was coming to the end of the bale when I saw a Facebook message saying "anyone want a white rabbit? need gone." I messaged saying I'd take the bun, no questions asked with the intention to neuter/vaccs then rehome. When we went to pick the bun up, she turned out to be a chocolate point mini rex. I truly believe Lela led me to her, but I didn't make the connection til after she arrived.. Needless to say she's part of the family and we wouldn't be without her.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:
    Rabbits: Elphie & Morningstar, Helios & Selene, Athena, Erasmus & Rivergrace, Persephone & Morpheus, Arce, Yuki, & Niji
    Cats: Brannigan, Nyssa, Zara, & Ajali
    Tortoise: Aurora
    Guinea Pigs: Delta & Epsilon (Epsie)
    Gone, but not forgotten: Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Bee, Takumi, Apollo, Iris

T. L. Cowell - Author & Freelance Writer
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Lately, whenever one of my pets die shortly after I see a frog hopping across the lawn, and I never see them any other time!

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

For my family it would seem angels play a huge part, as images, or objects like statues and pendants. For both humans and pets we have lost.
    Usually it is a footstep I hear that sounds familiar, or I find a bit of fur or a whisker in a place that I was certain I had well swept beforehand, that kind of thing. And I dream a lot about them, or I used to when I slept better.

Something will come, I am sure.

Thank you every single one of you for your messages and signs you've received, it's really helped me reading those. And I'm really sorry to those of you who've lost pets too. It really is the worst feeling. I'm still crying every day I'm so heartbroken. Here are some photos of Billy's daily life, playing and relaxing with us, including how he used to jump up and snuggle into me. I miss that so much.

Outdoors time

Digging in the garden

Kisses for mummy while she works

Watching a film

Coming downstairs in the morning for breakfast

jumping up and lying next to me on the sofa

selfies with mummy and daddy

laughing at Billy's disapproving face after kisses
    Last edited by elaine84; 10-01-2017 at 03:54 PM.

He was gorgeous, and obviously you had a very special bond with him thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh what a sweet bub!
    He looks to have been extremely happy with you. The good times are the ones to concentrate on. They are what made up the most important moments of your lives together, not the last ones.
    Thinking of you and sending hugs. xx

Thank you, he was amazing xxx
    I paint your pets! Please visit my Facebook page: "Painted Pet Pawtraits"