Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

How's that?

When you search on Google the front page still says 'this site may be hacked', but when you click on it the site comes up fine, no weird page anymore.

been doing it for me for over a month thought it was just me, and yes when I type rabbits united in search engine and click first link

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    When you search on Google the front page still says 'this site may be hacked', but when you click on it the site comes up fine, no weird page anymore.
    Good, it will take google a little bit to catch up and remove the warning

Oooh never noticed that before!

When I search for the Forum on Google I get the notice as well .. hehe, soon to disappear!

Mama Doe

oooh yes when i just tried on my laptop it didn't come up with a threat warning and it's now worked on my phone! Brill! Glad i said something now

Quote Originally Posted by newbabybuns View Post
    My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.
    I get this on my 2012 phone but it's okay on my computer. On the phone I can't click and close the filestore72 thing either, I just can't access RU at all.

Warren Veteran

Got it 1st time via google today.
    For about the last 2 weeks it kept telling me to update by downloading a different flash player, & I had to try again to get through.

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by newbabybuns View Post
    My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.
    This is what it does for me on my laptop and hubbies laptop too. xx

Mama Doe

Im glad its ok now