Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

Happens to me too! This is the page that comes up for me: http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=909b4eee

It only ever happens when I google for 'rabbits united' and click the first link, if I'm looking on my phone or iPad where it doesn't remember the URL.

Mama Doe

Yes that's the site I get on my phone too

Mama Doe

However it only happens on my interim phone I've got (my phone broke) the phone I've got at minute has old software on don't know if that's got anything to do with it. That's what OH said anyway

maybe thats why it doesn't happen to me - on my laptop I just click a bookmark to get to the forum and on my phone it remembers the forum and suggests it if i type in a little bit of the name.

Quote Originally Posted by yaretzi View Post
    Happens to me too! This is the page that comes up for me: http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=909b4eee

It only ever happens when I google for 'rabbits united' and click the first link, if I'm looking on my phone or iPad where it doesn't remember the URL.
    Same for me too. If I go through a previous link it's fine, but if I Google the site that's what I get!

I always click on a bookmark so no probs here. Worth pointing out though just in case.

Mama Doe

When I look it up on Google it says the site has been hacked, too. I click on a different blue hyperlink on the list and it seems to come through ok.

Mama Doe

Ah i never have the site bookmarked so maybe that is it

Oh right, I see. I don't Google it either - I just type in 'rab' into the address bar and it miraculously comes up with it, as I'm on here so much! Same for Facebook - except it's 'fac' for that!

This is weird.
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover xxx
    Harry hamster
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs

umm I see what you mean about going via google - the rest seems fine which I guess is why it's only effecting a few people. I'm just going to have a look