Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

Mama Doe

Default Do you know that the site has been hacked Tamsin?

On my laptop it always detects a threat when I come on here
    and on my phone (I've got old phone at minute cos mine broke) it doesn't even bring this site up because it's been hacked it brings me to some rubbish.

I didn't know if you knew? (as it's been like it a while although it guess it's hard to fix)
    Last edited by bumblicious; 06-01-2017 at 11:39 PM.

How are you managing to post if you can't see the site? Call me confused!

Looks OK from here!
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover xxx
    Harry hamster
    Misty and Pearl guinea pigs

Mama Doe

On my laptop cos of the security things it's got on it blocks the threat so i can still go on but when I'm on here it always pops up threat detected. I can't go on it on my mobile it brings me to some rubbish site and before that on google search it says may have been hacked.

Ru is working ok for me - it sounds like something on your end. Maybe it's detecting something harmless and thinking it's a threat? Mine does that to me sometimes with sites that I know are ok.

Mama Doe

My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.

Thank you Deelove for my signature!

Make 2015 in 2015 ~ 144.49

Mama Doe

Mmm that's odd. but I don't think it's something at our end cos it's doing it on both my phone and my laptop. and it doesn't do it to any other sites. My OH works in IT and he thinks it's the site. But that is odd it's happened to no one else....

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by newbabybuns View Post
    My ipad has started to do that too, I think it has done it or something similar before. The first time I visit the page changes to something like filestore72 hosting and has flashing banners saying click here or something and I think it mentions bingo. If I close it and click again it's gone. Plus in the google result it says This site may have been hacked.
    oh I don't get bingo I get some weird rubbish but I'm glad it's not just me now lol was starting to think i was going mad!

Quote Originally Posted by newbabybuns View Post

I've had that just now NBB, but it's the first time it's happened to me .... I was already logged in and just changed to another page ..

Mama Doe

i think it has been hacked, just not for everyone weirdly

Happens to me to but if you go back and try again it always seems to work ok!